11.20.2010

Baby Shower Fun

Ok everyone, me and two of my other 'sisters' are getting ready to throw the Baby Shower of a Lifetime.

I need you all, EVERYONE AND ANYONE to share all your fun ideas, treats, favors, games, and decor ideas that you have! We have a few games in mind that will be really fun, and I have been keeping a notebook full of ideas way before Jessica even found out she was pregnant on cute ways to decorate, and all the things we wanted to do. It is always fun to hear other peoples ideas too though. This baby shower has to be amazing... and it will be, because we all know I like to throw a party! Jessica's sisters are so talented too, so imagine the possibilities!

She is having twins, and she is inviting lots of people, so this baby shower can only be one thing, and that is.....

EPIC (adj.)
  • Classic
  • Larger than life
  • Impressive
  • Grand
  • Ambitious
  • Blockbuster

Our theme is going to be "Cute as a Button"

Think of all the cute things you can do with Buttons!

We are so excited to plan this special day for Jessica, because she deserves nothing but the BEST.

What were your favorite things about your Baby Shower, or a Baby Shower you have been to?

8 comments:

TJ and Jessica said...

You're so cute, I love you!!! Thank you so much for all you're doing for me and the babies! I am SO SO SO excited for my shower! It's going to be AMAZING!

Mrs. JM said...

am i to email my ideas so she doesn't see or, is it not a surprise?

Scottkids said...

Hey Em, it's not really a secret from her. We will for sure have some surprises though! Share away my little party planning friend! xoxo

Angela said...

Yay!! I'm so excited for her shower too! And I'm sooo glad you're so creative because I'm not at all!! lol It's going to be so fun I can't wait.

Wells Family said...

I was just at Kohls the other day, and they had a cute picture frame that had buttons glued all over the frame....it would be cute to get girl and boy colored buttons, and glue them to frames and put the baby's ultrasound pics in them for display at her shower :)

At my shower, a friend also bought a frame with a matte for everone to sign with kind words.

Edwards. said...

you need to do it soon so I cn be there! Or i might just have to fly back for it if I can. It will be amazing. So excited for her and it and everything else!

Scottkids said...

Sav, I saw that picture frame on line I think I may have to make my own!!!

Christina said...

i liked when there was a diaper cake and you had to guess how many diapers where in the cake and the top 2 got a prize.