11.21.2010

I'm Thankful

I'm thankful.

Thankful for so many things.

I'm so blessed!

Tonight, we were watching some home videos, and were looking through pictures of our children. I know I do that often, but I just can't get over how grown up they are! Where has the time gone?

I know I post lots of pictures of Swayzee, but I wanted to post some of Trey and Mykelle that we came across.

My two oldest are getting so BIG! Seth and I always get teary eyed looking through their pictures, and he always tells me he wants to cry when he sees how big they are!

We are so smitten with our children, even when they drive us crazy sometimes.



Candice this was at Emily's baby shower. Look how much Swayzee and Mykelle look alike.

Dave do you remember this? Mykelle loved you so much. You always made her giggle.


My husband looks so sexy in this picture! I loved it when he wore glasses before he got his Lasik. Sometimes I miss his hair. He is such a stud!

What a little doll Mykelle is and was!





8 comments:

Angela said...

You do have some of the cutest kids around!! Such a beautiful family!!

The Brindley's said...

What a cute little family. Mykelle and Swayzee do look a lot alike. I love going back and looking at how the kids have grown, but I do end up teary eyed every time.

Wells Family said...

Your kiddos are so beautiful! I do the same thing already with looking at Aubry's baby photos haha and she is only 4 months!! but they do grow so fast. Being a parent is great huh

HayleeS said...

I just love looking at all your pictures. You have such a beautiful family and you look so wonderful and happy!! :)

TJ and Jessica said...

I LOVE this little family!!! I love how chubby Trey was when he was little, I love how Kel has her glasses upside down in that pic, Seth does look studdly, and I've always loved that picture of you and Mykelle on the couch!
PS- Em's shower was when we saw Jason Giambi at Chili's! Remember?

Candice said...

I don't remember that pic of me at all. But I do remember how Mykelle used to go crazy in her swing. Man, time flies by too fast.

Scottkids said...

Seriously, Time goes by so fast it is sad.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that is constantly looking back at the past. Soon, all of our kids will be teenagers, and we will have a whole new world of things to deal with! lol.

Thanks you guys for all your sweet comments! I'm glad u think they are cute too!

Mallory Francks Photography said...

So cute! Your family is so fun. : ) Your kids are beautiful and it's so fun to see how much they have grown. Mykelle and Swayz look SO much alike! I can't believe it!