11.18.2010

Confession & a Poll

I don't know how I feel about the death penalty.

I have been thinking about that lately, and I've been thinking about what I would want to happen to someone that hurt the most important things in my life. (My family) and I still don't know how I feel. I kind of feel like it should still be up to God.

I do feel like prison/jail should be more torturous then it is. I don't feel like prisoners should be able to do some of the things they do.

What do you think?

What is your opinion of the death penalty? Take my poll, and give opinions below.

3 comments:

Wells Family said...

I think some people need to be tortured in the same way they had done to the person they hurt....so they know what it's like to endure such pain. There are so many sick people out there.

I don't like to say I agree with killing people (the death penality) BUT some people don't deserve to be on this earth and spend our tax dollars by living in jail (like you said they get treated to good) I really think those that hurt children,really need to be dealth with. There is nothing worse than hurting an innocent baby/child. Being a mother now it makes me even more sad/sick to think about stuff people do.

It would help with jail overcrowding! HAHAHHAA

Samantha and Brandon Scott said...

I beleive "an eye for an eye" you kidnap a girl off a runnung trail, rap and beat her nearly to death. Then you should be beat nearly to death and a burning hot stick up the rear end. You touch a innocent child then you get your dingaling cut off. I don't think it is fair that these sick people do things ang get sent to jail or prison using our tax money and getting the best health care provided. I have thought about this many times they should suffer as they made that one or many persons suffer. These victims will never be the same if they come out alive. This subject gets me fired up! I really believe there would be less horrifing stories if the case was "an eye for an eye"

Angela said...

I agree with both of these comments! People who hurt kids deserve the death penalty. Plain and simple in my mind! There is no justification and I feel like we're all better off with out disgusting people like Brian David Mitchell just to name one who seriously makes my blood boil when I think about what he did to Elizabeth Smart. Stick him in the chair and fry him!!!! I'm mean I know but I seriously have no sympathy for people who do those things to children.