So Richelle and I take turns watching eachother kids one weekend a month, while the other goes out on a date! It was our turn 2 weeks ago, and we had a camp out in the back yard! It was so fun!! They are all so cute! We ordered pizza, then went to liberty park with bikes and rollerblades. Brett and I went rollerblading, and the little ones rode their bikes! They had so much fun together! After that, we went home and Seth started setting up our "camp" while Brett,Grace,Trey and I went to the store! We picked up treats, and stuff for smores. Two men proceded to follow me around the store, and also out to our car. I put Trey and Gracey in, and Brett was helping me put groceries in. The two guys(Who I found out were college football players) came over to my MINIVAN full of kids, and started hitting on me...in a nice way I guess. Brett was so funny, he was acting all tough like " You better leave my aunt alone!" He then started handing the guys groceries to help put in the car! I was laughing so hard. I told them I was married, but some guys never give up! Brett was so freakin' cute though!!!
Anyway, we roasted marshmallows,watched moives, and slept outside it was so much fun!! I don't know how I will beat that next month! I'll think of something!




2 comments:
I didn't hear any screaming, where were the bear stories :)
I didn't hear any screaming, where were the bear stories :)
Post a Comment