7.10.2008

::Birthday Tradition::

My Cute Ladies..




Everyone that knows me knows that I am all about traditions! This year we started another one! We decided to go to breakfast for my Birthday without any kids, and just enjoy ourselves! It was sooooo nice and relaxing. We went to the Original Pancake House! It was yummy! We weren't in a hurry,and we enjoyed a nice 2 hour breakfast! We decided it is something we should do to celebrate all our birthdays! Kevin got me my very own badmitten raquet. It is sweet! I'm going to get my name engraved on it. J/k Julie gave me a candle. BRAT! Thanks to everyone for all the great gifts!!!!

P.S.Speaking of traditions! David and I have a tradition of taking each other out to lunch for our birthdays every year! Thanks for lunch Dave!

1 comment:

Mrs. JM said...

I love the pink shirt. Who is she so I can ask where she got that shirt!?