7.10.2008

David and Candice Photography....

David and Candice Photography took great pics of us! Thanks guys!! We love you so much! Dave, I guess we'll be doing this again in a month right??

This is all I'm going to post because they are taking forever to upload!
There are about 200 pics though!

3 comments:

sprmom said...

Oh!! your pics are so amazing. Is david for hire :) I feel so lucky to have you ass a neighbor and Seth too ofcourse, he keeps me entertained when Jake is gone late. It's no wonders you love him so much he is fun to talk with. I'm glad we were able to talk a little a couple of nights ago, it seems like we have both been so busy. Thanks for being exactly who you are, you add pazzazz to my life.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out.
Hopefully it drive business. :)
-Candice

Dave said...

Just a heads up: if you want this to become a monthly ritual, I will have to charge you more than a slurpy and a candy bar. Just Kidding, let me know when you are ready.