Our party was very relaxed and chill this month! I was glad because I was so tired after being at Raging Waters!Our rule is you hae to wear high heels, so Iwas going to wear sweat pants with high heels, but I changed my mind! It was fun though. We had alot of girl talk which we all love, and of course watched a little bit of the show!!
Well we were camping this weekend so I guess I forgot .... darn it. I guess it's for the better since I don't own a pair of high heels (really). And raging waters, NO WAY, I'm a fattie, swimsuits are not my thang.
You guys are all soo cute, and I love that you have frinds that you can count on. My friends all have a ton of kids too and it seems we all have our excuses as to why we can't get together. None of them would do anything this fun anyways. Plus who's fabulous blue lamp shades are those? I love them!!!
4 comments:
Well we were camping this weekend so I guess I forgot .... darn it. I guess it's for the better since I don't own a pair of high heels (really). And raging waters, NO WAY, I'm a fattie, swimsuits are not my thang.
Looks like your girls night out was a blast! Holls said that Raging Waters was so much fun...you look great-like always you sexy little mama!
Cute girls as always, I'll have to come to at least one of these.
You guys are all soo cute, and I love that you have frinds that you can count on. My friends all have a ton of kids too and it seems we all have our excuses as to why we can't get together. None of them would do anything this fun anyways. Plus who's fabulous blue lamp shades are those? I love them!!!
Post a Comment