7.23.2008

Going Private.....

As stated below, but.....

Even if you think I have your e-mail address, I don't! EVERYONE that wants to see the blog needs to leave their e-mail address. I don't have access to my e-amil account with all my e-mail addresses. I have Emily M.,Mandy,Julie's and thats it!

6 comments:

Brandi said...

I want in...jbbridgepark@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Tiffany said...

Hey Melissa its Tiffany. My email is tiffywa@yahoo.com. Cute blog by the way!! In case you lost the paper my blog is claywaugh.blogspot.com

Holly said...

brianngirls@yahoo.com

HOLLY

sprmom said...

mel, mine is jsgarnfam7@aol.com, see you tommorrow, I will see if you got this when i see you.

TJ and Jessica said...

I seriously need your help with my blog! I can't figure this whole bloggin business! I want to change to a cute background, but it doesn't let me. And I can't figure out how to add other blogs. I'm going to email you my password and maybe you can look at it?! :) Just cause you love me! I'm computer stupid!

Emily said...

emilydalton02@yahoo.com