7.28.2008

7.28 Thoughts this morning.....

I was thinking, Channing Tatum would make a great Edward because his jaw tightens like Edwards! Its extremely hot! Ok, maybe not. I can't decide if I like re-reading Twilight, because it is almost depressing how perfect he is. At the gym this morning I read my favorite part that I had forgotten about...obviously the scene was set up, and Edward was talking about how he heard her talking in her sleep , and...well here it is...

His eyes grew very soft. "You said you loved me."

You knew that already," I reminded him ducking me head.

"It was nice to hear, just the same."

I hid my face in his shoulder.

"I love you," I whispered.

"You are my life now," he answered simply.

There was nothing more to sayfor the moment. He rocked us back and forth as the room grew lighter.

I knew I was smiling to myself, and I'm sure people thought I was weird. Unless they have read the book too! Then they probably understood that I was at a good part!

SETH SHAVED HIS HEAD! IT'S HOT. HE IS UNSURE. I LOVE THE CHANGE! WHEN I CAN GET A PICTURE I WILL POST IT.

I think I will make cinnamon rolls today so I can take some over to my grandmas. If your name is David, I'd stop by and pick some up.

3 comments:

Mrs. JM said...

Oh my, you sure put a lot of thought into the character choices for the movie and I can't believe you're reading the books AGAIN you love sick woman. I'll be curious to hear your reaction from the movie when it comes out ... can't wait actually.

sprmom said...

OME! that really is one of the hottest scenes. I think you are right about Channing though, he is hot and rugged and way more built than rob is right now. But I do prefer Robs' innocent smile. It melts me.

Emily said...

I know what you mean about being almost sad he's so perfect! I think it's bad for my marriage,lol!

I like Robert Patterson alot I decided.