My sister in law found the sweetest blog! It is so touching! I don't know what I would do in this situation. I would just be so heart broken. What an amazing couple! Read on and watch the video to find out more, or click on the the link.... www.babymckallister.blogspot.com Amazing. Be prepared to shed tears!
4 comments:
Hi Melissa...It is Sarah Babbel. I got your message on my blog and I am totally fine with you adding me.
It's not fair. Beyond comprehension for me.
Wow, that is so sad. I love the part where it said that he never walked on earth to teach as all something we can't comprehend. Heart breaking
So sad! Cried for a while! That happened to Eliot's mom with her second pregnancy, like a week before her due date. His name was Eric and they thought Eliot looked so much like him that Deric(Eric with a D in front) is his middle name. I have to ask Eliot if he knows Josh.
Post a Comment