So I am going to be in an up-coming photo shoot, and we are doing it pin up girl style, but doing it kind of like the Fanta girls. We get to kind of pick the color we want to be, but obviously whoever goes with the right color will get that one. I was thinking I wanted to be orange, but strawberry is my favorite. This is the dilema [I hate the way I look in red] We will have our make-up red and obviously shoes and outfit!
What color do you all think I should shoot for?

4 comments:
Since you RED HOT I'd shoot for that. I can't wait to see it.
Hell if I could fit into any of those outfit's I would care less which color was ... lol
purple or orange.
my Vote is ORANGE... So whick ever ones shows more skin...
Holly
Post a Comment