9.07.2009

Bun in the Oven


Instructions for Cooking:
Preheat Oven to: Married and in love

Cook at 98.6 degrees for 38-42 weeks as determined by the bun's preference.

Bun removes itself from the oven when good and ready, but this one should be done by EARLY MAY.

If further instructions are needed, please Google "Bun in the Oven"

22 comments:

Edwards. said...

SOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU! It will be so fun!!! Love you!

Holly said...

YEAH.... I wish I lived closer so we could go to the gym and everyone can say look @ that cute prego lady... Oh How CUTE..... XOXOXOXOXO you are such A great mom... CONGRATS...

HayleeS said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is such wonderful news and such a wonderful blessing!!! much love to you and your family!

The Brindley's said...

Congrats!!!

Nicki said...

Congrats! And this is a way cute way of telling everyone.

Green Family said...

Horray!!! I'm so excited for you!!!

Karissa said...

WHAT THE HECK!! Oh my there must be something in the water! You and Mindy are both due May! man why didn't you tell me the plan! haha guess i better hurry to catch up! CONGRATS!!! I'm soooo happy for you!

Emily said...

haha! How cute. I'm so excited for you and Mindy. I told her she has to move here so you guys can go into labor together and then us nonpreggos can just run from room to room.

Jane said...

Yay! That's so exciting! If you need anything at all, let me know! I'm not too far down the road, so if you need some help with the kiddos during the day or anything, just give me a holler!

Angela said...

Congratulations, Melissa!! I'm so excited for you. We need to get together one of these days! Call me if you need anything! I'd love to watch your kids for you if you ever need a break!

Kathy&Mike said...

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

AnDeRsEn cLaN said...

That is wonderful. Congrats!

Candice said...

I'm so glad I knew before the official blog post.

Anonymous said...

You better not wear a bikini!!!!

Darcy S. said...

Melissa,
CONGRATULATIONS!! I had a FEELING when we were talking on Sat.(in Mapleton at the counter, Aug. 22nd) that you were just BARELY pregnant! I knew it!! :) Are you due around May 9th or so? Did you know on Sept. 2nd when you were writing your post, "So Blessed"? Just curious, as that kindof happiness just pours out. :) (makes sense that you were so tired on the post before)
Hope the pregnancy goes well! We are happy for you all!
Love Darcy 1:50pm 09/09/09[day Dawn's baby was born:)]

Darcy S. said...

*Also, that will be such an awesome Mother's Day present for you!
Love Darcy

Erin said...

Yippee! I'm happy for you!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you!

-Sumsion's

Scottkids said...

Darcy, I don't know if you will read this, but that is funny that you felt that way. I'm due May 1st. I found out that day I was pregnant though! Crazy! I can't lie though, and everyone was asking if I was or when I was going to be! I just figured, it anything happened and we lost the baby, I would probably tell everyone I was close to anyway, so it was safe to tell. We are so excited! Thanks for commenting for once! It makes you seem less stalker-ish since you have been reading my blog for so long! It is nice to hear from you, and thanks for the phone call too!!!

Love,
Melissa

Darcy S. said...

Sheesh, I've never thought of myself as a "stalker". :) I do love to see what's going on with family and friends, but sitting down to write (ANYTHING TO ANYBODY) takes me FOREVER!!! Thus, the reason I do not have a blog. I even hate emailing back, because it takes me 20 minutes sometimes to write an email that might only be three or four sentences. :l Anyway, here is a funny definition/explanation (I came across) of the Five love languages of blogging. http://mormonmommyblogs.blogspot.com/2009/09/5-love-languages-of-blogging.html#idc-container (I don't know how to "subscribe", but I do "check in" from time to time. However, most of the time, I am just too tired to respond or just ALWAYS SHORT ON TIME. (sorry)

TJ and Jessica said...

I thought of the perfect name for you! Achilles Jessica Scott. So the baby will be named after me and I won't have to use Achilles :) Love you sweetie, we're so excited for you and your family. <3

Mrs. JM said...

i'm so so so so bummed i missed this post. hawaii almost wasn't worth it! anyway, super duper congratulations to you both. how fun and that much more chaotic your lives will be.

em