10.03.2009

Wish List

When this Bump of mine gets bigger, I will be purchasing these two adorable shirts below.
Found these @ Milan Maternity.


I also found several things I will be buying @ Shabby Apple. I am in love with all the sophisticated dresses. I love all their clothes, really.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Very Cute! Maternity clothes are so fun. I love the "look" of pregnancy, it's so beautiful and healthy looking. PS. I love your playlist! I keep your blog open while I'm online so I can listen!

Mrs. JM said...

cute tops! they always have cute maternity clothes when i'm NOT pregnant. i love shabby apple too. i always secretly wish we had a reason to get all spiffied up (and had money). i'll just admire from the computer.

p.s. i could never buy that hat now that my brother begged me not to. i knew he would freak out! like i said before, the chic boutique type of clothing is not accepted in my family! lol, it's funny really.

Julie Catoe said...

I would wear those shirts even if they weren't for prego shirts. So cute. You are the most beautiful prego women ever so you will look extra cute in these.