Kel struggled getting todays shot, but hey, she tried.
I measured only 32 weeks, and gained 4 ounces. Sweet. (About the gaining weight part) He couldn't tell if the baby was head down, and said I have so much amniotic fluid. (Or so it seemed.)
He also said my doctor would be back on the 19th of April, so I might have to wait to be induced if I wanted until she comes back. Which is fine if I am measuring small now. What the heck! Although, it is very similiar to how it was with Trey, so we will see.
Still can't sleep at night. My sides get so sore from all the weight of the belly.
Baby is up at night so much though! Kickboxing my bladder and other insides. I feel like he/she wants to break out! Seth loves feeling all the movement at this point.
We are so excited to meet this baby, but I feel like 6 weeks is totally bareable. I am really going to enjoy the next month and a half with Trey and Mykelle.

5 comments:
You look amazing. Wow! Six weeks! I know how you feel at this point you just want the baby out not just because your stomach feels like it will split open but you are anticipating meeting the new baby.I hope for you the baby comes before six weeks healthy.
I just noticed that you have your hand on your hip in every picture. SO Melissa, love it.
I can't believe how fast time goes by, in just a few weeks your going to have a lil one again!! I am getting sooo excited for you! You look so good!!
I'm excited to meet the baby too :) Lil' baby girl Scott! (It's a girl :) What did you guys do for your anniversary?
Thanks guys! And Yes Jules! Its what I do! Ha Ha
Jess,
We got a time share in Bear Lake. It was a really good weekend!
Post a Comment