So, I have SO much to post about, but I am on my way to the doctors. (Yes, that means a belly shot, and an update today) I also have a few AWESOME recipes, and the name of my other blog. (That won't be private)
I feel good about going private! Like I can be more "Rambunctious". Lol. My mother in law used to read my blog on occasion, and I would never want to offend her. She is such a sweet person, and very naive. For anyone that knows her, she is honestly the most loving, caring, innocent person, and I respect her and her opinion, and wouldn't want to offend her. Not that she wouldn't be offended by some of the stuff I put on my blog, but it was always in the back of my head.
Anyway, check back soon for my new blog, and a whole bunch of other random posts! Have a great Friday!

No comments:
Post a Comment