3.23.2010

The Good Fruit

The joy of toddler's messes. I'm still excited to meet our baby!

I can deal with messes.

Trey 18mths.


Oh my goodness! Kids say the cutest things!

Last night after reading about the real meaning of Easter for FHE, we were getting ready for family prayer on the floor, and Trey got upset about something that Seth did, and ran to his bed.

He told us he was going with Jesus.

I asked him where they were going, and he said he was going to cross the bridge ( The iron rod) to eat the good fruit with Jesus.

(The "good fruit" is from the story about the Tree of Life, and the story of Lehi's dream when they were holding to the iron rod.)

It was so cute. It got me all teary eyed.

The things kids remember, and the way they perceive things is so sweet.

He was so cute and serious when he was saying it. Then he asked if I wanted to come eat the good fruit with them.

He is the sweetest boy. Ever.

2 comments:

Wells Family said...

OH my gosh how PRECIOUS is Trey! I remember that story now that you mention it. Kids are just little sponges and say the cutest things don't they. awww

Courtney said...

What a cutie! I love it. :)