3.02.2010

February Loves

Here is the recipe so many of you requested!

  • Hawaiian Haystacks

2 Can cream of chicken soup

2 Cups Shredded Chicken

1/2 Cup Sour Cream

(Add enough water for desired soup consistency)

I also add green onions to my soup mixture, but you can add it on after as a topping.

Rice ( I used Brown Rice, but you can use any rice you want! )

Toppings:
Green Onions
Diced Tomatos
Pineapple
Sliced Olives
Chopped Celery
Chow Mein Noodles
Shredded Coconut
Shredded Cheese

Yummy, and so easy!!!

  • Babies R Us
  • Prenatal Yoga
  • Tylenol PM
  • Victoria Secret Body Lotion and Spray
  • Aeropostal Sweat Suits and Tshirts
  • Material Girls Fabric Store
  • Chocolate Milk
  • Oriental Trading
  • Lakeshore's Free Crafts on Saturdays
  • Sunshine
  • Mangos
  • Browsing through Babinski's
  • Shopping Online

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Mrs. JM said...

love your loves.

i have to comment on your last post.

men and women's underwear ... did they ever consider how unattractive their underwear is? the kind they wear because "it's comfortable" what are we supposed to do with it?

men

love your clutter btw :)

TJ and Jessica said...

YUM-MY! I'm totally craving Hawaiian Haystacks now!! I think the last time I had them was at Em's baby shower... for the twins! Thanks for the recipe!

Emily said...

Me too Jess! I think that's the last time I had them too, lol!

HayleeS said...

I think Im going to make these next week. They look yummy!!! Hope you have a great weekend!