3.08.2010

Going Private(er)

After much consideration, and talking with Seth, we are (Once again) going to make our blog private (er) By this, I mean, my personal life, kid stuff, and stuff about OUR life will all become private.

Okay, so this may be my whole blog. BUT, I will start a new blog that has not so personal stuff like recipes, POLLS, great deals, and random stuff.

I'm going private by Friday, so if you want to be added, I need your email. I lost all contacts for email when we started having problems with our internet so, sorry, I need them again.

If you are a blog stalker, and want to be added, I'll add you as long as I have a link to your blog. I stock a few blogs, so I understand, but I have to know who you are. Plain and simple.

Sorry for all you blog stockers that aren't willing to admit who you are. You are being LOCKED OUT.

Tah, Tah for now.

OH and P.S. I will tell you the name of my new blog once I go private. It's pretty much amazing.

30 comments:

The Brindley's said...

I am a total blog stocker, please add me. wubs311@hotmail.com

Wells Family said...

don't loose contact :( savry1215@gmail.com

Mindy Hawks said...

mindyloraine@juno.com

Anonymous said...

alyanne23@yahoo.com

Courtney said...

courtneyo_5@hotmail.com

:) the used to be blog stalker who came out of hiding. lol

Sarah Atwood said...

please add me :) sarahatwood02@gmail.com

Amiee said...

I like stocking you too !! ;o)
amieeconnell@msn.com

Julie Catoe said...

juliecatoe@yahoo.com

Mallory Francks Photography said...

Please add me!!! : )
francksfam@yahoo.com

Steve and McKenzie said...

Add me!
mckenziehyde@hotmail.com!

Unknown said...

count me in
candicehelmsherman@gmail.com

Amanda and Chad said...

i'm a friend of rachel brindley's and am a total blog stalker! been following your blog for a while now, I love your posts! i relate so much to them. sorry, i've never left a comment- i just feel a little creepy because i love your posts that much! ha ha!
my email is lloyd_am@hotmail.com
my blog is private, so if you want to check it out, you'll have to send me your email!

Christina said...

mrsbrown23@live.com

please add me.

Steph and Jared said...

stephsumsion@gmail.com

Devin and Jaclyn Stutz said...

Jaclyn Stutz jac512@hotmail.com

Mrs. JM said...

obviously.

4moores(at)comcast(dot)net

AnDeRsEn cLaN said...

I completely understand..I am planning on doing mine soon too. my email address is: tracyl.andersen@gmail.com. Also sadly enough I think you have my blog address wrong. It is andersEnarmyclan.blogspot.com. Would hate to see you miss out on our family life. :o)

Anonymous said...

Hi sweet girl!!! I love following your blog. the email I always check is bjhbsnyder@hotmail.com

The Sutherland Family said...

ashleya1107@yahoo.com

Thanks!

TJ and Jessica said...

Obviously...
PS- you better have my email! :)

Teri said...

Please add me. My email is cutiepie2662@msn.com. Check out my blog at http://cutiepie2662.blogspot.com/

Tiffany said...

tiffywa@gmail.com, you should have the link to my blog. claywaugh.blogspot.com. I'm pretty sure I sent you an invite, if not let me know and I will shoot it out to you :)

sprmom said...

Garn Family: I am finally back on line after months and can't wait to start blogging again. garnfamily@live.com

Emily said...

emilydalton02@yahoo.com

Candice said...

I'm a stalker but not a crazy one and would love to keep reading. I actually grew up just down the street from Seth. My name is Candice(Beardall) Gordon. I think you are hilarious and you simply say what we all think. If you don't mind my email is cmgordon1@gmail.com My blog is justthegordons.blogspot.com. If you would like to take a look just email your address and I would love to add you.

The Alleman Family said...

I love reading your blog! I also grew up with all of the Scott kids.If you will please add me. My email is allemansrock@gmail.com My blog is allemansrock.blogspot.com

Thank You!

Unknown said...

Me too...I also grew up in seths neighborhood and my hubby is good friends with Brandon. I seriously love to read your blog, it cracks me up. Kellitew@gmail.com...grantandkelli.blogspot.com, or you can just find us under "The williams" on steph sumsions blog.
Thanks

StobbeFamily said...

look at me leaving comments! you know I love your blog!
jamiestobbe@hotmail.com

Green Family said...

summerstar32@hotmail.com and how do you know this Jamie Stobbe! Stobbe is my maiden name, but I don't know any Jamie Stobbes?! Weird, I've never heard anyone else not related to me with that last name!

Scottkids said...

Summer,

She is a friend from my ward. Her hubby's name is Tanner Stobbe.