So we all know that I have the BEST job! I love it! Today at school, in my 4-5 year old class, two of my adorable kids were having a conversation, and I was quietly listening as I was cleaning up the table. I was laughing so hard, that I couldn't interrupt their conversation for a few seconds because I didn't want to embarrass them. This is how it went.....
(This is a 5 year old girl, and a 5 year old boy sitting on the floor reading one of my "Kid Encyclopedias" about people with no hair.)
Girl: My mom has a hairy penis! It's disgusting! (This part had me laughing the hardest probably)
Boy: (Laughing) Well, my dad has big hairy boobs and big balls, and really stinky feet! That's disgusting!
Girl:Well, my mom has boobs, and they aren't gross. She feeds the baby with them. She drinks milk, and it goes into her boobs, then she fills up the baby!
Boy: (Makes a shocked face) Weird!
A few moments of silence.
Boy: My dad kisses my mom! It's disgusting!
I had to distract them after that! Who knows where that conversation could have gone!
Funniest thing that happened to me all day!

5 comments:
That is the best! Seriously you couldn't make that stuff up. Kids really are amazing I love their perception.
I love hearing about all the funny things kids say from all my teacher friends.
That is so funny, that makes me wonder what things our kids may say at school or church. YIKES! kids are so honest i love it.
Oh my goodness!!!! LOL LOL That is soooo funny! I love it! Saydie said something along those lines the other day....you just can't help but laugh!
hahaha! That is hilarious! (I feel bad for the lady with the hairy penis! HAHA!)
Post a Comment