5.19.2010

Confession

I


 

I forgot my confession AGAIN last week. Sorry. I'm a little preoccupied with a sweet baby girl. I think I've mentioned her! Her name is Swayzee! The other two darlings keep me busy as well.


 

*I have never waited 6 weeks to have sex again after having a baby. Usually 4 weeks is all I can manage, BUT I am thinking 6 weeks plus a few more this time. Things are still recovering in those regions (AKA: stitches still not dissolved. No pain at all, but still, who wants to mess around with that! NOT ME!),and I don't want my body falling apart!

That's all.

3 comments:

Wells Family said...

You make me laugh! I don't even want to think about sex at all right now haha. My poor husband

Mindy Hawks said...

I've been thinking how long and awful 6 weeks sounds! haha. That's such a long time, but I'm a little scared too!

Julie Catoe said...

6 weeks seems long to me but after I had my girls I so did not want to have sex before that.