Every day I get asked to add more people to our private blog, and it is kind of a pain. Ok, not that big of a pain, but I always forget either way. Not only that, but half the people trying to view it can't get in, and so on.
So, while I am doing this Wellness Challenge we are sharing our blogs with the other "Contestants" just to get to know each other better.
Enjoy getting blog updates on your blog roll while you can. :)

3 comments:
THANK YOU! it seems to take so much longer to load when it's private (am i crazy?) and honestly, i forget to look when it's not on my roll as having been updated.
thank you. thank you.
em
You are WELCOME!!!!
I have gone back and forth a dozen times...finally went to not private because I had too many complaints about not being able to see it.
Post a Comment