Thank to Mrs. Alleman for the blog plug on French Braiding. I watched it and made my 1st attempt. This is how it turned out, and it wasn't too bad. Just don't look that close. I have been practicing though, and it looks better and better every time. Over time, I hope I can make it tight and perfectly smooth!
6 comments:
Way to go...It looks great! Aren't those hair styles on that blog the cutest things? I always copy her ideas and try to pass them off as my own. Who has time to think of cute hairstyle like that? Not me! p.s I love the shorts you are wearing in the wiffle ball post, did you get those recently? If so where? I am always trying to find cute shorts that are "long enough". Happy Birthday Mykelle!
Thanks, I got them at Down East last Summer. They are Big Stars. And your right, they are the perfect length. I think they have all their Capris out at downEast now. I'll have to check if they still have some like this.
You're doing great. French braiding is pretty simple once you get the hang of it. You'll be a pro in no time!
I don't know how to french braid either, I call my mom to do mine on occasion! I better learn too!
Geesh you've been busy posting! Good job on your first attempt. Now you know how and all you need is practice.:)
You did good. You know I can't french braid either. Well I kind of can. It is not a solid tight one. You will get it down.
Post a Comment