5.20.2010

Game Plan

So, to help me with this Wellness Challenge, I have done a few things to make sure I am successful.

1. I cut and bagged tons of veggies and 100-200 calorie snacks into baggies for the week.

2. I make sure my reading is done first thing in the morning.

3. I write in my journal and pray/meditate right after that.

4. I drink almost all my water within the first couple hours of the day! (Thank You Breastfeeding)

5. I bought sugar free popsicles.

I LOVE working out, so that hasn't been a problem. It feels so good to be back in the game, and actually have the desire to work out again. I have so much energy. Hence my being awake at almost 1:00am

I plan on taking one whole free day for the week, so I want to save all my points throughout the week. Which means no sweets. I know I can do it! I did it after I had Mykelle. ( I ate awesome all week, and had free weekends to lose the baby fat) It will be challenging none the less as I think Summers are when I am most happy, and when I'm happy, I like to eat junk food! Or, junk food makes me happy! Ha! Who knows! I feel really good though!

Today was surprisingly easy doing the challenge. It is always hard for me about dinner time. That is when I crave sweets. Once I make it past then, I'm great. Until 9, then I want to eat some more. But after that passes, I'm good. Like right now, I don't feel hungry at all!

I was going to start P90X next week, but right now my pelvis kills from running (about) 4 miles today! ( Go me!) It felt so easy at the time, but maybe I shouldn't have ran so far. I need to take it easy for a few more weeks I think. We'll see though. ;)

I took all my measurements, and will maybe take a before P90X picture. I am not sure of my body fat, as I froze my membership to the gym for the summer, but knowing my body, I'm guessing around 18-20% (which is high for my body) I don't believe in weighing myself very often, so I don't know that yet, but I'll find out before I start P90.

Remember my goal is 6 pack by 12wks! Bring it! I'm so glad I have my energy back!

2 comments:

Wells Family said...

I REALLY WISH I COULD BE MOTIVATED LIKE YOU! Holy moly I am not kidding. I hope to god I get back to my old body after baby...actually better body. I knwo you will my gosh I saw what you looked like after Trey! you will be smokin!!

Julie Catoe said...

Sounds like you are doing really good. It sounds really cool. Good for you. I like how it is mixed with inner health and outer health.