Go to this website... http://cute2tryhairdos.blogspot.com/search/label/french%20braid. She has an awesome video tutorial on how to do it. Plus she has tons of super cute do's for your cute girly. Good luck!
I was just looking at its a girl thing blogspot yesterday. thinking i want to learn to for when zayda gets older so many cute hair styles you can do. So when u learn u can teach me!
6 comments:
Go to this website... http://cute2tryhairdos.blogspot.com/search/label/french%20braid. She has an awesome video tutorial on how to do it. Plus she has tons of super cute do's for your cute girly. Good luck!
I am shocked! With all the cute things you do to Kels hair I can't believe that you don't know how!!! Good Luck learning!
come on over! i'll teach you for the price of your company.
brooklyn's hair looked super for school today. wrap around french braid with a big flour holding it together.
I was just looking at its a girl thing blogspot yesterday. thinking i want to learn to for when zayda gets older so many cute hair styles you can do. So when u learn u can teach me!
I know Sam!
Em,
I think I have it down now, but if I don't PLEASE teach me!
grl you have a master btraider that lives right next door. come have a play date and I'll show you all of my tricks
Post a Comment