5.05.2010

The Doctors

Does anyone watch the Doctors?

Well, I do. today's show DISGUSTED me.

First off, I worked as a housekeeper at Best Western, so I knew some stuff was gross already, but today so many more things became clear to me.

Here are some tips they shared:

NEVER use your comforter. They wash them very rarely.

Never go barefoot. Obviously.

I guess never use their sheets or towels, because they aren't always that clean.

AND, THE MATTRESS' are disgusting. This lady who was a Housekeeping manager said they almost always have blood stains, urine stains, and all kinds of nasty stuff on them.

She also said if a bed isn't that messed up, some housekeepers just fluff up the bed, and make it look nice a fresh. NASTY.

Always wipe down your phones, and toilet seats with lysol wipes. They often use dirty rags to clean these things.

So all in all, Don't stay in a Hotel if you are a germ freak!

ALSO, for all you tanners of tanning beds. Do you know what they found in these things??? Fecal matter. Enough to make me gag.

On a positive note, I love the show "modern family"! It is hilarious.

6 comments:

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

Modern Family is one of the new shows! I don't watch it regularly because I just don't have the time and keep forgetting to DVR it, but it cracks me up every time I catch it. LOVE IT!

So gross. That's why one should always stay at the expensive hotels... like the Ritz. ;-)

Mindy Hawks said...

Sick. Im never staying in a hotel again. lol

Mallory Francks Photography said...

I WORKED AS A HOUSEKEEPER AT BEST WESTERN, TOO!!!!! That is hilarious. I have never been so grossed out in my life! EEEWWWW! I have a phobia of hotels now. LYSOL. lol

Emily said...

Sick! I just trow up a little.

Mrs. JM said...

i do not do hotel rooms very well (imagine that). i also do not do other people's couches, blankets, carpets, toilets etc lol ... i'm super grossed out by such things. only if i know they are clean people am i okay. i wish i weren't crazy.

Angela said...

Modern family is so funny! I always forget to watch it though.