5.24.2010

I am a child of God

Trey and Mykelle love to sing to Swayzee, and they do it all the time!
This particular day I was doing something , and she was crying and they laid on the floor with her and began singing "I am a child of God" It was so cute. Moments like that are so touching as a mother. Mykelle was brushing baby's hair while Trey was kissing her. They love her so much. Trey is so affectionate with her. It's darling.

I knew he would be a great big brother!

This was taken yesterday. Swayzee has big, beautiful, blue, eyes.. She is so alert. She has started following my voice around.




Seth loves cuddling with Swayz when she is asleep. I think this is the sweetest picture of them both.

4 comments:

Edwards. said...

That is adorable! Every time Addi crys and I am doing something Saydie will go and lay by her and will talk to her and rub her face and some times she mimics her crying. it's funny! :) But oh so cute! We are so blessed with amazing children! And i LOVE LOVE Ms Swayzee's headband. seriously where did you get that flower??? So awesome! I want one! She is beautiful and I can't believe her big blue eyes! They are amazing! I hope that Addisyn has blue eyes like her sisters. I can't wait to meet her and see Kell and Trey! Oh and you too of course! :)

Wells Family said...

I love that song! And how precious are your children. Swayzee's eyes are amazing with her skin color, just like her momma!!

Emily said...

Aww. Randi will loves to sing, play and cuddle with baby sophie whenever we babysit

Julie Catoe said...

SOOO SWEEEET! I just want to cuddle with her. She seems so adorable.