8.10.2010

5 things Every Mom needs

MOBY Baby Wrap- The only way to get things done when you have other children!
Check them out {here}

Aquaphor- Can be used for so many more things than just a diaper rash!( For your lips, as a lotion, like neosporin, ) etc. It's cheapest {here}.

Soft Lullaby music- The most relaxing thing ever these days. Whether I'm putting Swayz to bed, or just in her room. I love it. I also love Enya! I like {this} CD, and want to order the "Baby by the brook" I like that you can hear the CD's before you buy them.

BreastFeeding Cover: (if breast feeding) like {this} (Which if you use the code:{breastfeeding} you can get one for free. Score!) Seriously, I couldn't do it without it. I suck. Not only that, but then Swayzee doesn't freak out because she can see me!

Baby Einstein DVD's: baby girl loves them, and they keep her attention while I shower. They are so cheap if you buy them {here}

Thats all. 4 now anyway.

Here are a few pics that my non facebook friends haven't seen yet.

Cuties
Swayzee's 1st pony tail on Saturday



Jess (Who is EXPECTING) and Swayz with her serious look. I love this picture!

8 comments:

Hawaii Soccer Mom said...

OMGsh, Swayzee's ponytail picture kills me! Those huge blue eyes are gorgeous! She looks just like you and Mykelle, I think. Wish I could see her in person!

TJ and Jessica said...

I love the little ponytail!! So precious! Thanks for the advice, keep it coming!!! I need to order a breastfeeding cover, but I'm afraid to buy things too soon to jinks myself. I'm so paranoid!!

Scottkids said...

Sandra,

Thats what we have been told a lot lately! She really does look so much like Mykelle!

The Sutherland Family said...

That wrap thing look so cool and comfy. I'll have to get one when I have another kid =) I am also a huge fan of Aquaphor.

Scottkids said...

Ashley,

It seriously is awesome, I can't believe I never used it before!

Wells Family said...

wow those wraps are free! to bad I already have one....

Angela said...

I agree with your list completley! We love baby einstein and I use aquaphor for just about everything with Megan's sensitive skin! I also ordered a free uddercover thanks to you! And I definitely want to get one of those wrap thingys for the new baby, I used a snugli with the first two but the wrap seems much more comfortable. Thanks for sharing your tips!!

Julie Catoe said...

Congratulations to your friend Jessica that is awesome. Love all the pics.