BUNKO
It was my turn to host Bunko this month, and I changed it up a little. I had a pink party, and my house was full of pink, and I told all the girls to wear pink. I had pink balloons, pink candy, pink dishes, pink punch, pink flowers, pink decor balls, pink ice cream! You get the picture. Everything I could find pink, I did. I even had pink dice.
I asked the girls if they would be okay playing spoons half way through, and they agreed. We played Pink spoons, and it was a BLAST! I finished the night with pink prizes of course!
*Bunko girlies waiting for recipes! I will update this post later, so check back! Xoxo

2 comments:
Me and a group of friends are starting a bunko group! I'm excited, but I've never played before!
Your so cute Melissa and so creative you could write a book one day.
Post a Comment