8.31.2010

Palm Springs


What do you think is going on in this picture?
I'm in the green shirt.
Winner gets a prize.
Details on vacation tomorrow.

12 comments:

Wells Family said...

looks like you are doing push-ups on the massage table!

Edwards. said...

lol yep pretty sure it looks like massage!

Edwards. said...

nope I take that back, I don't think its a massage, but some kind of competiton of some sort...uhhh...I don't know! :)

Mrs. JM said...

by first glance i thought "back alignment" by physical therapy or massage but then the man reading next to you and the plaid quilt packaged below your table throws me off. i'm at a loss but impressed that the not-strong looking table to the left is holding up for the not-small looking man who is nearly mounted by another fella with dirty socks. was he wearing slip on sketchers with his fanny pack or are those yours?

TJ and Jessica said...

Something to do with the gay convention?? Is your dad the one that the other dude is on top of?? HAHA!

Mallory Francks Photography said...

I think you are getting your spine aligned. lol

Julie Catoe said...

Getting and adjustment by a chiropractor.

HayleeS said...

massages at the ocean beach farmers market???? Cant wait to read all about your vacation! :)

The Halladay Family said...

You really wanted that (laying down guy) dudes number, so when he denied you, you paid the other guy to tackle him and pin him down until he gave up the digits. You are on the other table recovering from the fainting spell you hade once he gave you his number. Girl you are crazy, anything for a "HOT" guy's phone number.

Shauna said...

Full body massage...literally. LOL

Mrs. JM said...

i really feel like someone should have won this prize by now. just sayin' ...

HayleeS said...

Ok, so I totally look like a stalker, because I have been checking on your blog everyday since you posted this to see what was really going on in the pic. hahahahahahahahahahahaha I cant wait to hear the story behind it. :)And Im super glad Naomi is home! :)