8.31.2010

Loves 4 August

Mission Beach
Funnel Fries
Sea World
Twizzlers
Vacations
Laying out
Aquaphor
The movie "Pursuit of Happyness"
Sides Buns like this:

E! Channel ( Iwish we had it)
Plums
Carrot and Fennel Soup
Babys R Us
Jennie O' Turkey Bacon
That Swayzee decided to take a Binky the day before we left on vacation
Our Pediatrician. (Swayzee weighed 11 pounds at her 4 month check up. That is a pound more than Mykelle weighed at that age.)

Home made Pancakes
My Job. I have the BEST job ever.
That Mykelle loves School
I get to babysit my adopted daughters again
Swimming My little family. I love them so much.

6 comments:

Mallory Francks Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mallory Francks Photography said...

I am so glad you had fun on your vaca! It looks like a blast. I miss the beach so bad. : ( Let's play soon!

Wells Family said...

I love your pictures! You have a beautiful family! Looks like vacation was amazing!

Edwards. said...

youhave a beautiful family Mel. I just love them all as well! So excited to hear about your vacation. I'm sure it was a blast! I can't believe Swayz only weights 11lbs. Addisyn was 12 at her 2 1/2 month check up. I had to take her to doc the other day and she was 14! her check up for 4 month is on friday! She is a chunk for sure! Wish that we were there so you could teach Saydie. She would love it! Your a great mom!

Julie Catoe said...

Love your Loves. Looks like an awesome month. Love the girl picture of you and your daughters.

Shauna said...

Very cute pictures! Looks like you had fun!