8.31.2010

Back to School

Mykelle had her first day of all day school, and started the 1st grade!

I cannot believe I have a first grader. It's so bittersweet. She is growing into such an amazing little girl.




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa that is sad, she is growing up, but you are the most amazing mother and your journey with her during her school years will be the greatest because of your fun, teaching, loving ways, what a great journey it will be.(Love you Mykelle) I wish I would have been that kind of mother for you. love you so much

The Brindley's said...

What a cute picture of the 2 of you. I hope she loves 1st grade.

Mrs. JM said...

she is such a little poser!!! i love it. beauty. brooklyn asked if mykelle could be invited to her birthday party next month and i said "naturally." hope she'll come!

Scottkids said...

Thanks Mom! It is crazy how grown up she is becoming!

Thanks Rach!

Mrs. JM,
(I love calling you that) We would love to come. What are you up to this week anyway? Yoga Thursday? I feel like it has been FOREVER!

Oh, and YES she is a poser. She would do amazing at modeling, and we have been approached so many times, but I am hesitant.

Edwards. said...

Serioulsy Melissa she looks so much older than a 6 year old in the first picture. She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! So glad she loves school! I can't believe how fast it has gone by! You two look amazing! love the picture of you together!

Wells Family said...

Look at her! I remember when I first saw you and her at the mall..I didn't even know you had a baby back then. WOW! She is such a beautiful little girl. You will need to lock her up soon, she is pretty like her mama! I hope school goes great for her!

Wells Family said...

Look at her! I remember when I first saw you and her at the mall..I didn't even know you had a baby back then. WOW! She is such a beautiful little girl. You will need to lock her up soon, she is pretty like her mama! I hope school goes great for her!

Candice said...

Oh... I love first day of school outfits. She looks like a little doll. Hopefully I will get to see you guys soon. Can't wait to see pictures from Cali.

TJ and Jessica said...

WOW!!! Little model in the first pic!! And check out those leg muscles, holy cow!! LOVE, love, love that girl!!

Julie Catoe said...

Mykelle is so beautiful. I cannot believe she is in first grade. I remember when I first meet her she was just a toddler. I love that she loves it. Brenna and Lucy talk about Mykelle all the time, she is like Brenna's first girlfriend. She is always saying when can we go see Mykelle? It is so sweet.