8.31.2010

Confession

TOTALLY THOUGHT I WAS PREGNANT AGAIN LAST WEEK

I'm not.

I will be blogging about Cali and my loves tomorrow, but I must write in my kids journals first. Nighty, night.

6 comments:

Edwards. said...

crazy! You of course are the best prego woman ever, but to have another one already would be so hard, but if anyone could do itwith ease it would be you!

Edwards. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela said...

You should join the club and get prego again! hahaha!! You're the cutest pregnant lady ever!

Mindy Hawks said...

Haha! That would be so crazy!

Mindy Hawks said...

Haha! That would be so crazy!

Julie Catoe said...

Scary, I meet a lady a few weeks ago that told me she had two two year old's. I said oh you have twins she said no, I almost died cause that would be so hard. It can happen.