I've been reading The Twilight Series again to get ready for the 4th book! I have to say that it is even better the 2nd time around. I seem to pay alot more attention to detail, and since I know whats going to happen, that makes it good too! I am really excited to read the 4th book, and Robert Patterson is growing on me. I have been picturing his face in my head while I read.[Although my Edward is still alot better looking and has bigger muscles since thats what I like] I wish the character playing Emmet was Edward in the movie. Stacie Garn has a new movie clip on her blog and it is so good!
On to a new topic. I am DYING to have another baby, and can't wait until the time comes when we are able do that. I really need to stop watching " A Baby Story" on TLC but I can't. We probably won't even start trying until the end of next summer [unless I can talk Seth into it].
On to a new topic. I am DYING to have another baby, and can't wait until the time comes when we are able do that. I really need to stop watching " A Baby Story" on TLC but I can't. We probably won't even start trying until the end of next summer [unless I can talk Seth into it].

2 comments:
Remember, you can't get pregnant until I do since you're such a fertile mertile! Then we can finally do our plan that we decided in middle school that our babies will be best friends!
You are so good to re-read them! I need to kick it into gear, and read New Moon, and Eclipse! I am WAY behind.
I would love to have another baby around this house too...but who knows what will happen. I too have to convince Jason that we need 3 babies to take care of and support! He is not convinced...he is very content with 2!
Post a Comment