4.01.2010

March Loves

Fruits
Veggies
Coke
Family Dinners
Story Time with my kids
Vacuuming
Friends
My sugar Cookies
Dr. Ras
Raisin Bran

This month has been a bland one for my loves. Nothing new really. I find it funny that I crave mostly healthy food, and COKE. I never have drank coke before, but it tastes sooo good for some reason. I think it all began when I first got pregnant, and my doc had me drink coke with Tylenol to get rid of my migraines.

Currently, Seth has fallen asleep watching some food show and I'm so hungry for all this greasy food they are talking about. I better go eat an apple.

My thighs doubled over night, and I have gained weight for sure this week.

I'm having lots of contractions.

I am so excited for my appointments tomorrow, and so scared that it may be so painful. Mostly though, I want a healthy, growing baby. And About 7 pounds would be great! We'll see!

Everything is prepared just in case the process doesn't go as planned. ( My water could break, it could induce labor, and the baby could become stressed causing an emergency C-section) So, we will see what happens!

My bags are packed, Welcome Home Baby banner made, house cleaned, laundry done, Easter taken care of, church stuff covered, Fridge and cupboards stocked full, Spring Cleaning all done, (minus Seth's stuff.) I think we are good to go!

I pray that everything goes great, and it is easy, AND that the baby stays flipped if they can flip it anyway. My last day of school is tomorrow, and my Dr. appointment is right after school. I will see the Dr. at Maternal Fetal Medicine first, stay to be monitored, then go to Dr. Ras after.


I'm so excited to be meeting our baby soon though!


A few things I'm looking forward to....


Finding out if Baby is a boy or girl!


Sharing our baby names with everyone!


Holding our baby!


Nursing our baby!


Watching our kids with the new addition!

Wearing regular clothes again!


Working out!

I want to say that I will miss caring the baby around in my belly, but I feel like I am ready to be done. I'm getting uncomfortable. I truly love being pregnant, but until next time, I'm good.

I am not worried about having 3 kids at all. I really think I can handle it! The one thing that I think would be challenging, is having a colicky baby! I like being able to comfort my baby, and know I would be stressed that I couldn't do anything about my crying child!

Seth is getting so excited, and it is so cute. He doesn't really get "into" my pregnancies like he did with Mykelle, but he always is excited at the beginning and end.

I'm also so excited for my BF Jess, who had her first appointment for IVF, and it went GREAT! CONGRATS JESS!!!! I'm so, so Happy for you guys!

Check back tomorrow for a Belly picture, and hopefully a very happy momma with a flipped baby in her belly!

5 comments:

The Alleman Family said...

Good Luck with your appointment!

Edwards. said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you! I am sure that your apointment will go great, and that you will have that baby here before you know it! I can't wait to hear what it's name is, or if it's a girl or boy! I can't wait to hold it when we come out and put our babies together!! It will be so much fun! Too bad they will already be over a month old! :) But It's still so exciting and I can't wait.

Also so excited for Jess and TJ! Step one is done and now on to step two! So excited for her to be a mom. She will be so great! We love you Jess!

Can't wait to see picture of your belly and hear about your apointment.

Mindy Hawks said...

That's funny because I hardly ever drink caffeine but since i've been pregnant every soda sounds so good to me too! (I just steal sips of Jake's!)
I'm excited to see your baby and find out the sex too!

TJ and Jessica said...

You're so sweet! Thanks for the shout out :) I just can't believe it's time for this baby to be here, it went by so fast! I just know it's a girl and that she'll be named after me hehehe! I'm so glad that she flipped on her own so you don't have to go through that procedure of flipping her. (Seriously the scariest thing I've ever seen!) I can't wait to meet her!! Love you! Thanks again for everything you do for me :)

TJ and Jessica said...

PS- if the baby is a boy you could name him Sethleton :) I'm seriously going to call Seth that everytime I see him now!