This is the poster we made for FHE before Swayz was born.
Swayzee's Nursery Canvases that Seth and I made for all the walls.
Thanks Julie for the table. It is perfect!! We also painted the moon white, and hung it up on her coat rack! It's so cute, but there isn't a picture of it in these. I'll take one to show you how it turned out.
Aww her room is so cute, makes mine look BORING! I think I need some paint in her room. You look amazing and Swayzee is so cute being held by her brother and sister!! AWWW
Her room looks like it is out of a magazine. It is so perfect for a baby girl. I wish I would have had some thing that sweet and loving to grow up in. Your kids are so cute, big sis and big brother holding her... I could just melt. You look amazing.
The canvases were super easy. All we did was buy the canvases at Roberts, and we used our fabric to cover them. We wrapped them like a gift super tight ,and stapled them down. So easy and cheap.Much cheaper than art work costs at the store.
Em, Yeah, Mykelle and Trey share. They have a super cute room, and I got the PB bedding tht I wanted. I'll have to take pictures.
Brandi, I had to call Holly to see what that meant. I had a good laugh when she told me! Yes, the stitches sucked, but it is nice to see everything is turning back to normal down there!! HA HA
The nursery is absolutely perfect!!!!!!! You have such a beautiful beautiful family, Melissa!!! And btw, you look FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Much love to you and your sweet family!
15 comments:
How fun! I want to know how you made the canvas wall hangings- they are darling! BTW you look awesome!
Aww her room is so cute, makes mine look BORING! I think I need some paint in her room. You look amazing and Swayzee is so cute being held by her brother and sister!! AWWW
super cute. i love the "chandelier" over her crib. beautiful color pink too ... is mykelle sharing with trey now?
She is a doll!!!!! That room is just adorable I love it!
Dont know if Holls should have told me but SO SORRY about the Roast Beef Sandwich...LOL!!!
Some white vinyl would look darling on those pink walls. Let me know if you want some.
You look amazing...so JEALOUS!!!
Her room looks like it is out of a magazine. It is so perfect for a baby girl. I wish I would have had some thing that sweet and loving to grow up in. Your kids are so cute, big sis and big brother holding her... I could just melt. You look amazing.
Thanks so much guys!!
The canvases were super easy. All we did was buy the canvases at Roberts, and we used our fabric to cover them. We wrapped them like a gift super tight ,and stapled them down. So easy and cheap.Much cheaper than art work costs at the store.
Em,
Yeah, Mykelle and Trey share. They have a super cute room, and I got the PB bedding tht I wanted. I'll have to take pictures.
Brandi,
I had to call Holly to see what that meant. I had a good laugh when she told me! Yes, the stitches sucked, but it is nice to see everything is turning back to normal down there!! HA HA
Julie,
Did you notice the stuff you gave me in the picture? I'm so glad I took it. It worked out perfectly!
Very Cute, Melissa! I love the colors and the mobile above the crib is so unique and pretty!
Love it! Makes me want a girl BAD!
Hey, I guess you already knew it was a girl, huh?????
It is super cute Melissa. I love it!
Swayzee is even more beautiful then when i last saw her, you guys have the cutest kids. Ilove her room!
super cute! i also think its funny you guys found out the sex and never told anyone crazy!
The nursery is absolutely perfect!!!!!!! You have such a beautiful beautiful family, Melissa!!! And btw, you look FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Much love to you and your sweet family!
You did such an amazing job, Melissa!!!!! Its a perfect little baby girl's room!
Post a Comment