I try not to play dress up with her! She has the cutest clothes. Once she is 6 months though, we will be in trouble! She has lots of 3 months stuff, because Summer rompers are impossible for me to resist!
Things are going well with Ms. Swayzee though. She is gaining weight really good, and is up to 8 pounds. She is still a little sleeper. We have had a few rough nights. Last night being one of them.
She loves to cuddle, which is good and bad. I don't sleep good with her all cuddled in my arms. I'm paranoid that something will happen. She loves to sleep in her swing though, and sleeps in there at night sometimes. the only other time she really cries is in the car. She dislikes her car seat. A lot! Just this week she has stopped screaming every time she is put in it. I have started warming up a bean bag, to put on top of her, and that has helped so much.
She is so alert, and stares at us so much when she is awake. She has big bright eyes. Her hair is pretty long, and is curly at the ends. It is so cute.
As of yet, I think she looks like Mykelle, but we see Trey so much too. She is just her own little Swayzee! She is such a wonderful little thing!
P.S. She loves when I sing/dance with her to Michael Buble. She doesn't move a muscle, and is so content. ( i LOVE Michael Buble)
6 comments:
she is so cute, i think we might try to stop by sometime next week if thats ok. we have this week but with my mom being sick and a couple birthdays and a wedding we thought next week would be better.
I love hearing about Ms. Swayzz. I can't blame her I love Michael Buble he always makes me calm too. She is absolutely Beautiful. The whole sleeping thing is so hard. I felt the same you do about sleeping with your babies in your arms at night (it is scary) Lucy was the same way about the car seat. It is hard cause there is nothing you can really do about it. She sounds so amazing, the perfect addition to the Scott family. Keep the updates coming I am sad I can't be there to see her and experience her and you and your whole family. I love you. Been thinking a lot about you. Miss you.
She is so cute. and wow 3 1/2 weeks already I can't believe how fast time goes by. She is going to be a fancy lil gal! It's so exciting getting to dress little ones up! I just can't wait
She is beautiful! I think she looks like Mykelle as well. And I see you made a head band! yeah! It's so cute!
She is so so precious!!!! You have such a beautiful and precious family, Melissa! :) Much love to you all.
She is so adorable Melissa! I miss the little baby phase, it goes by so fast. I'm glad to hear she's doing so well. Oh yeah and I love the idea about heating up a bean bag for her in the car, that is awesome I never would have thought of that!
Post a Comment