Mykelle had a great month of Soccer! She is seriously fast, and really started picking up the game by the end. We will for sure keep her in it. She loves it!
catching up on your cute posts! i need to blog. sigh.
i love her huge uniform. cayd's baseball pants drown him and his the biggest kid on the team!
she's such a doll. makes me want to put brooklyn's dance pics up but i can't get my scanner to work. lame-o.
thumbs of for waiting a bit longer to do p90x. have you done it before? i did it last summer and i'm telling you melissa, some of those workouts (specifically the plyometrics) are freaking HARD. they work!!
and for your confession, you're crazy. i think i've said that before. lol 6 weeks to the minute for me. my poor husband. i know for sure he would be fine with another kid but he hates when i pregnant and the few months afterward. he gets so jealous of the kids. i guess it's good he hearts me.
loves! em
p.s. when are we starting our park dates? i'm feeling it should be soon :)
OK! Sounds Great! I still think we should get together and have a BBQ with the both familys. Seth keeps saying that as well! So lets plan that too! Text me! Or call me, but I'm not going to lie, I really dislike talking on the phone!
I didn't know that Mykelle was playing soccer. She is so cute. And really why can't they have uniforms that fit for kids. Brenna was so excited when I showed her that Mykelle plays soccer too.
7 comments:
catching up on your cute posts! i need to blog. sigh.
i love her huge uniform. cayd's baseball pants drown him and his the biggest kid on the team!
she's such a doll. makes me want to put brooklyn's dance pics up but i can't get my scanner to work. lame-o.
thumbs of for waiting a bit longer to do p90x. have you done it before? i did it last summer and i'm telling you melissa, some of those workouts (specifically the plyometrics) are freaking HARD. they work!!
and for your confession, you're crazy. i think i've said that before. lol 6 weeks to the minute for me. my poor husband. i know for sure he would be fine with another kid but he hates when i pregnant and the few months afterward. he gets so jealous of the kids. i guess it's good he hearts me.
loves! em
p.s. when are we starting our park dates? i'm feeling it should be soon :)
Her huge uniform looks so cute on her! I love the dance pics too! So much fun!
she is such a beautiful child
Em, we should for sure start soon! Mykelle's last day of school is the 2nd of June! Let me know!
brooklyn is out june 18th but she only goes on MWF so T TH always works for us. lets keep an eye on the weather. soon soon.
OK! Sounds Great! I still think we should get together and have a BBQ with the both familys. Seth keeps saying that as well! So lets plan that too! Text me! Or call me, but I'm not going to lie, I really dislike talking on the phone!
I didn't know that Mykelle was playing soccer. She is so cute. And really why can't they have uniforms that fit for kids. Brenna was so excited when I showed her that Mykelle plays soccer too.
Post a Comment