SO FREAKIN' CUTE! I need instructions ASAP! Did I tell you we're renting a little garage studio in Kailua!? Its going to be my "creative" space, and I need storage solutions like crazy! These are perfect for Max's kid area!!! They look awesome - Seth did a fantastic job!
super cute. i would like something similar specifically for books to line my walls in our basement. the kids have so many books and they actually read them so i'm constantly picking books up all over. drives me crazy!
5 comments:
SO FREAKIN' CUTE! I need instructions ASAP! Did I tell you we're renting a little garage studio in Kailua!? Its going to be my "creative" space, and I need storage solutions like crazy! These are perfect for Max's kid area!!! They look awesome - Seth did a fantastic job!
Those are way cute.
super cute. i would like something similar specifically for books to line my walls in our basement. the kids have so many books and they actually read them so i'm constantly picking books up all over. drives me crazy!
I think Im going to have to steal this idea!!!!! super super cute!!!
So super cute!
Post a Comment