Sorry for not keeping these up to date. I've had issues with our computer, and now that it's warm-er, we aren't inside much!
Day 13- A letter to someone
Buy the Book "She" It is a book that celebrates how amazing women are. I got the book from a dear friend 2 years ago, and it means more to me every time I glance through it. My favorite quotes are...
"She saw every ending as a new beginning" Celebrate her Resiliency!
"She discovered her real measurements had nothing to do with numbers or statistics" Celebrate her self-esteem!
"She was kind, loving, and patient.... with herself" Celebrate her tenderness!
"She added so much beauty to being human" Celebrate her presence!
Just to name a few of the quotes. The book is great. The author is Kobi Yamata
This is just a cute picture of Trey!
Day 14- A picture of you and your family
Sherman Family
That's a lot of people!
Day 15- Put your Ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play
I don't even own an Ipod.
Appointment 3
I had another Dr.s appointment this week. Everything looks good! Baby's heart beat sounds good, and blood pressure is great.
I have gained 12 pounds. Yes, I know. TWELVE pounds. Big deal! I swear half of it has to be in my boobs, because they are massive and they hurt so bad. I didn't have anyt of this pain when I was prego with Swayzee. My butt is getting pretty big too, and all my pants are starting to get way too tight. All worth it!
I had an Ultrasound as well, and it wasn't "for sure" on what we were having, so I will announce it in two weeks at our real Ultrasound! I'm pretty excited!
18 weeks
Day 16- Another picture of yourself


8 comments:
Yeah for baby belly pics!
Aw! You look so cute! :)
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! You look so freakin' adorable! Oh I just want to give you a big hug and feel that little belly! Love and missing you Melis! Your an amazing woman. Always know how to make others feel important and special.
BTW SO NOT FAIR that you are not telling....I want to know now!!! Even if it's "not for sure." lol. :)
Love the book, Love you, Love that you still love it! It reminds me of you and all the lovely ladies in my life too. YOU LOOK so AMAZING! I swear Melissa you are so beautiful all the time, pregnant or not pregnant, always beautiful. Love the pic of sweet Trey, kids sleeping are the sweetest. Beautiful family picture, wow your kids just keep getting more grown-up and beautiful. Love you
you look so cute. Can't wait to hear what you are having. :)
You are Beautiful i can't wait to hear what you are having. you are so super cute!!!
Lol! Sorry on not telling! I just want to have to say... Actually, its a ___________! I miss you lots too! No girl's trip this year! Sad! :(
Thanks for all your sweet comments! You guys really are the best friends! Love you!
Post a Comment