Facebook Picture...15 1/2 weeks. Look at that Belly Grow.

5. I really enjoy receiving sweet notes and cards from people and save them all in a book. This is one of about 8 journals I have since I was a teenager!
1.My hair color is natural. Everyone thinks I put highlight in it.
2. I'm black. Not tan. Just Teasing. What I meant to say, is that I'm proud of who I am. I've never once thought "I wish I wasn't part black"
3. Although I have wished I had easier hair to deal with.
4. I love children books, and have a RIDICULOUS amount of them. I'll never get rid of them either.
5. I really enjoy receiving sweet notes and cards from people and save them all in a book. This is one of about 8 journals I have since I was a teenager!
6. I have a journal for each one of my children, and try my best to write in it every Sunday!
7. I hate when my house smells like fried food, or like when you cook with onions and peppers. I don't mind baked goods, but when my house is clean, I want it to smell clean.
8. I can only use one detergent (Tide w/Febreeze) because it make our clothes smell so good!
9. I find ironing to be very relaxing. While I watch T.V. of course.
10. I clorox wipe my bathrooms every night. Lots of little kids and germs around here.
14. I really, really love to cook! Oh wait, that's not random either.
15. I love massages and always fall asleep.
And while were here, Lets just cover Day 2 as well:
- Work in an Orphanage in Africa (Or anywhere really)
- Visit the Dominican Republic
- Visit all the Temples in the World
- Read the whole BOM (Yep, still haven't accomplished that. Its harder for me then it should be)
- Sky Dive or Bungee jump as they both scare me to death, but I want to say I've done one or the other.
* I don't know why the heck my last few paragraphs are underlined, but its driving me nuts... Enjoy anyway!

8 comments:
I loved reading this. I look forward to reading for the next 30 days. I love that you keep a kids journal. Your kids will cherish them for life. I read your comment on my last post. I did do this post just later that night. You have a cute little belly. Take care:)
I am going to do this too....so fun!!!!I love how you have journals for each child...so sweet!
super! i will enjoy your daily posts fer sher! eww, and, i hate my house to smell like stinky food too. i will stand outside in a snow storm to grill my chicken before i'll use my broiler. some smells are okay though (if not good), soups, stews, slow cookers, BAKED GOODS! i'm hungry.
The card and note book is a great idea! I kept mine in a shoebox, and now the shoebox is falling apart! I can't stand a house smelling like whatever I just cooked, makes me sick sometimes lol. And I'm also notorious for buying a book to read, and buy a few more before it's done. I too am going to do this challenge starting tomorrow! Thanks for the idea!
you are so lucky to never have to color your hair and have it look that way.
The kid journal idea was from my friend Emily Moore. I always loved that she did that too! Thanks Em!
I freaking miss you. You always inspire me. You are an amazing person!
Love day one. I love all the books, reading is the greatest. You are so beautiful. I love seeing a recent pic of you. You look amazing. I love food too. And I love it when you have cooked your yummy food for me.
Post a Comment