CABO SAN LUCAS

And since today is my anniversary, I'm also adding Las Vegas. We were headed there about this time 6 years ago today. It was such a nice day. I remember it being really warm. In Vegas we went swimming everyday, and it was probably in the 70's.
One of my favorite trips to date. We had lots of fun!
We had a lot of fun in Vegas. Even if I do kind hate Vegas now.

5 comments:
today is your anniversary?! funsies! have a great day :)
Ahhh...I am the worst friend ever! I totally missed your anniversary! SORRY!!!!! I hope it was an amazing day for you and Seth!
I love your swimming suit!
love cabo. I want sun.
I remember you yelling out the window of the car "We're going to Vegas". even when we weren't. Love your Cabo pic it is one pic I will always remember of you.
Post a Comment