~My Marriage.
When couldn't a marriage use a refresher?
~Working out and Drinking more Water.
I just want to try and stay active (Hoping low iron doesn't repeat) and I need to drink more water. I crave it when I drink it a lot. The only problem is, I love water in the middle of the night, but hate getting up to go to the bathroom!
~Going to the Temple more.
The Holidays threw everything off.
~ Continuing to enjoy every minute of this (more than likely) last pregnancy! :(

3 comments:
Those are very good goals. Goals are good for us. Good luck with them. I love this day blog thing, can't wait for tomorrow.
I love these goals! :) Good luck!
I like your goal about marriage....your right, every marriage could use a little extra attention. I always drink alot of water when I nurse Aubry at night, so I am always getting up to pee...like I am still prego haha
Post a Comment