3.27.2011

Days 26-28

Day 26- What do you think about your friends?


This 31 day challenge is making me feel blessed, but so conceited.



Let me tell you about my friends.... They are AMAZING! I have the most wonderful friends. Honestly. I don't know why I have been so lucky. I know any and all of my friends would be there for me when I needed them most, and I know I could pick up the phone in the middle of the night and call a lot of them if I needed to.



I have friends who listen, care, and love me for who I am no matter what. They support me, and they love me.



I've had a lot of my friends for a long time, and I make new friends all the time. Almost all are great women. I have had to get rid of a few that were downers, or just not anyone I care to have in my life, and I also DO NOT do one sided friendships. I give a lot to my friends, and want the same in return!



Thank you all my friends for being the remarkable women you are! You make my life wonderful!


Day 27- why are you doing this 30 day challenge?


Just for something to do. No other reason!


Day 28- A picture of you from last year and now, how have you changed since then?


How I have changed since last year???


I cut my hair, my boobs doubled in size, and I became a mother of FOUR! Wahoo!


3 comments:

Mrs. JM said...

if you don't tell me the sex of your baby i'm going to start pretending i don't even care.

Mindy Hawks said...

I wish my boobs had doubled in size. They have done the exact opposite! lol!
Do you know the sex of the baby then?? You have to tell, to make up for all the secrets with the sex when you were prego with Swayzee! lol!!!

Julie Catoe said...

You are amazing. I love you.