I can answer that for you. You have crazy amounts of positive energy. You take on a lot in life and never complain about it. It's like nothing I have ever seen before.
i second candice but would probably have first said that i think that's a stupid prompt. "what makes you different?" besides the fact that "you are you which is truer than true. there is no one alive who is youer than you" - dr seuss.
Oh my word girl... Let's see you are extremely positive and deal with hardship so well (it is to be envied).One of my favorite things about you among many is I love your positive out look and your depth. I have things that only you can understand and you are the only person I can truly talk to them about. That means so much to me. You are not this overly bubbly person. You are genuine and full of compassion with a truth and depthness. You are also extremely self confident. I love seeing your confidence in every aspect of your life. The way you carry yourself, the way you parent, the way live your life, you are present in who you are. I know that with you I will always laugh, have a good time, share tears, and always feel loved. You are a great person. There is so much I could say. It just comes down to the fact that there is not one unique quality about you there are hundreds. I am lucky to have you. Love you. xoxo
6 comments:
This was a hard question! I will ponder it the rest of my life also.....I just made up a silly answer for mine..
I can answer that for you. You have crazy amounts of positive energy. You take on a lot in life and never complain about it. It's like nothing I have ever seen before.
i second candice but would probably have first said that i think that's a stupid prompt. "what makes you different?" besides the fact that "you are you which is truer than true. there is no one alive who is youer than you" - dr seuss.
You are an amazing person that sees the good in everything! That makes you different than anyone else I know! :)
Oh my word girl... Let's see you are extremely positive and deal with hardship so well (it is to be envied).One of my favorite things about you among many is I love your positive out look and your depth. I have things that only you can understand and you are the only person I can truly talk to them about. That means so much to me. You are not this overly bubbly person. You are genuine and full of compassion with a truth and depthness. You are also extremely self confident. I love seeing your confidence in every aspect of your life. The way you carry yourself, the way you parent, the way live your life, you are present in who you are. I know that with you I will always laugh, have a good time, share tears, and always feel loved. You are a great person. There is so much I could say. It just comes down to the fact that there is not one unique quality about you there are hundreds. I am lucky to have you. Love you. xoxo
AND THAT MY FRIENDS IS WHY I AM SO BLESSED! I HAVE THE MOST AMAZING FRIENDS!
Thank you all so much! that was so nice and kind of! Made me all teary eyed! I love you babes!
Post a Comment