February Loves
*Food (ok, to be more specific...)
Cottage cheese (W/ anything. Especially chips, and mandarin oranges)
Strawberries
Peaches
Pears
Apples
Milk
Orange Juice
Sprite
Cookies
Cheese
Cereal
Junk, and more junk!
I believe in being healthy and taking care of my body, but I also enjoy not having to worry so much about my weight when I'm pregnant. I can't stop the weight from coming (Well, I can to an extent) personally, I'm not that good at resisting cravings, so I always enjoy a little of whatever I want! (Or a lot, it just depends) But you know, I'm happy with it. I may have to work hard later on, but it's worth it to me. Even when I'm not pregnant! I enjoy food! Anyway....
*Swimming with the kids
*Reading
*Getting my nails done
*My Parents
*To-do lists
*Chick flicks
*Ralph Lauren "Romance" perfume
(Seth gave me a bottle when we got married, and I ran out last year, but he gave me another bottle for our anniversary)
*Bath and Body Works hand soaps
*My amazing friends who are seriously amazing
*All my blessings
Day 6 Favorite T.V. Shows
This changes by the seasons, but currently,
*Desperate Housewives
*The Bachelor
*The View
*20/20
*Modern Family
Day 7 Person/ people that have impacted my life
Not to be cliché, but I'm going to say my children!
They make me want to be the best I can be...The best everything. Mother, Wife, Role model, Example, and anything else I can be in their lives. They just make me want to live up to my potential.

3 comments:
children are so amazing! So saying they saying they have made a huge impact on your life is sweet! I never knew how much I could love a child until I had Aubry.
Love food too. You are so right about your kids. I feel the same way about my girls. They are amazing beings. I love that you put them down. You are an amazing mom. You HAVE to add Parenthood to TV shows. I have said it so many times and I will keep saying it until you watch it. Add Parenthood.
Its so true about children. I usually don't care what people think of me but after having Marley that all changed. Not so much with other people just with Marley. :) You are so skinny you hardly have to work hard to lose it.
Post a Comment