I measured right on at 21 weeks at my appointment today!
Belly Love
The Docs was fantastic today! I am feeling SO fabulous! I'm feeling Jos move tons and tons, and I love it. I was honestly started to get paranoid about not feeling the baby move that much yet! I felt flutters early on, so I was thinking all kinds of things.
I have gained 15 pounds, and everything looked good! I told the doctor that I was going to stop looking at the scale though, and that if he was concerned about my weight gain to let me know!
I've been eating pretty dang healthy, and exercising. (Although he did say I need to take it easy) He said that I looked great though and he wasn't worried like I was. lol.
I had a rough few days last week when I felt so fat and frumpy! I was just complaining a lot, and couldn't fit into half my clothes, and all maternity clothes were way too big. I just dislike that one stage in pregnancy where you look chubby!
After talking to my innerself about how important it is to gain weight when your pregnant, and how beautiful being pregnant really is, I GOT OVER IT!! I know I can lose whatever pounds I put on (less would be fantastic, but I'll go with whatever!) I mean really, I am supporting this growing baby... I'm her whole support system. That is amazing!
I'm not going to say I'm done complaining, but I feel fabulous once again! :)
I am loving this stage, and can't wait to get a bigger sexy belly! (Or something like that)
Loves!

5 comments:
Glad to hear everything is going well with baby #4!! I love the pics you had taken hehe!! YOu are seriously the most beautiful,sexy lady pregnant! So you just keep on keeping on babe, I am glad you are over the weight gain (it was the hardest thing for me to accept) But you can sneeze and loose it all so you should not even worry!!
You are such a sweetie! Thank you so much for always making me feel good about myself! You are the best! xoxoxo
You better not be complaining, you look better then any mom i have ever seen. you have 3 kids and look hell of a lot better then people with one kid or even no kids. you don't look chubby just a cute pregnant belly. yes i agree you will sneeze it off and there will be a six pack. I'M JEALOUS. i need to live by you, you would get me to love exercise!
Thanks Sam! You are so sweet! It would be fun to work out together! Move closer!
Im glad things are right on track with Miss Jos!!! :) You are a beautiful woman, pregnant or not, and sustaining that little life is one of the most precious jobs God gives us. I never looked at the scale when I was pregnant (my own issues) but I made them tell me what I gained each time I went so I knew if I was on track or not. Anyhoo, glad things are going well in your world. I saw a Utah licence plate in my walmart parking lot and it made me think of you. :) much love to you and yours! <3
Post a Comment