Life is a journey, and only you hold the map
cutest thing ever!I love how fancy she signed her name.
That is so special. I love the letters and you got a bunny sticker on it too. So cute.
thats adorable. i love how she did her cute name as well! She's a doll Melissa.
Lol. I know! It's funny the things she notices, I always write little notes like that, and she does it all the time! Thanks for saying she is cute! I told her I posted this, and she was so embarassed. But then I told her everyone liked it, and she was ok!
She is the sweetest lil girl ever! I really believe it's a reflection on her parents!
I love that, She is such a sweetheart, but you do have great kids. I know they get that from you too. love ya
Sooo cute!!! Love that girl!
Holy posts!That is so stinkin cute! Her name looks like your handwriting, lol.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
cutest thing ever!
I love how fancy she signed her name.
That is so special. I love the letters and you got a bunny sticker on it too. So cute.
thats adorable. i love how she did her cute name as well! She's a doll Melissa.
Lol. I know! It's funny the things she notices, I always write little notes like that, and she does it all the time!
Thanks for saying she is cute! I told her I posted this, and she was so embarassed. But then I told her everyone liked it, and she was ok!
She is the sweetest lil girl ever! I really believe it's a reflection on her parents!
I love that, She is such a sweetheart, but you do have great kids. I know they get that from you too. love ya
Sooo cute!!! Love that girl!
Holy posts!
That is so stinkin cute! Her name looks like your handwriting, lol.
Post a Comment