Do you guys ever get freaked out by the people looking at your blog that you don't know about?
Usually it doesn't bother me, but as of late, I've had SO many views, and its got me freaked out a little.
I think if I know who it is most of the time, it doesn't bother me. I totally look at random blogs, and some consistently. BUT, I'm freaked out. Sooooo...... back to private to set my mind at ease.

5 comments:
I will be honest..you are a fun person to stalk!! But atleast I leave a comment so I am a open stalker I guess!
Lol. Yeah, the no comments makes it a little worse, huh? When strangers leave comments, at least you know kind of!
it doesn't really freak me out but i do wonder. i get a ton of hits too and hardly any comments. that bothers me a little. i usually comment on blogs that i stalk. at least every now and then anyway. even if i don't "know" the person.
wow. so many new posts- and I didn't know about it because you went private. I have to get all caught up on your life.
Now I get why you've stopped showing up in my reader. Only took 3 months for me to figure it out. ;o)
Post a Comment