4.05.2011

Baby Girl's room

S0, I made an unnecessary purchase last week.

I'm getting pretty good at deciphering between wants and needs, but this was calling my name. like SHOUTING it.

I have this thing for the Mod baby bedding. I just couldn't help it. Well, if I tried really hard I could have, but I didn't. Trey's cute little boy room used to be with Mod Dots kind of like this, but in all blues and browns. I loved it. Mostly because I loved the toddler bedding, but then it had a matching crib set! I think the girl's room would be really cute with something different like Trey and Mykelle's, but I couldn't do it. I wanted it so bad.

So I bought it, and now Swayzee can't have a Birthday Party. We'll still make her a really BIG deal on her birthday, because she is pretty special!

I didn't buy everything picture below. I can't be ~that~ matchy! But this shows the bedding pretty good! It is from BeyondBedding. The set did come with these Valences. (Which I still don't think I pronounce correctly)

Here is the bedding. I LOVE it! We already have all the colors in her bedroom!



I'll put this on the wall somewhere! (It is from Land of Nod)



I kind of want this for over the crib. I can paint it whatever color I want. It would be so cute with vinyl above saying... "Princess, Daughter of a Heavenly King!" but then there would be too much going on on the walls.


It was pretty cheap on Etsy. BUT, I also want to re-do the mobile to add less pink. We'll see.


This is the Toddler Bedding.


I'm making them each a pillow with their initials on it. This is embroidered, but I'm doing mine with Freezer paper!
I just thought the two rooms below were so cute! I love looking at decorated bedrooms.... I don't even know where these pictures are from, or I'd link them. Oops.


I can't wait to give Mykelle her own bedroom! I think this is so cute for a little lady! (Minus some of the clutter. I don't do clutter)



5 comments:

Wells Family said...

Would you like to come decorate Aubry's room?? HAHA You have such cute ideas!

Julie Catoe said...

I love all of it. I want that bunk- bed-desk-shelf-thing for the girls. That is awesome. Love the bedding you got. You have such cute taste.

Samantha and Brandon Scott said...

That crib set is super cute, i love the bunk bed thats awesome. I just barley heard of the land of nod. Really cute stuff. love the vinyl tree.

Edwards. said...

super cute bedding! I love it!

Chris and Ailee Magleby said...

Those are all cute ideas. I bet you could make the canopy. They sell the sheer curtains for $2 at Ikea. Then just find a crown to put above the bed. Super cute