Mykelle started Flag football yesterday, and let me tell you, she was SO excited. She is one of 2 girls on the team, and the other girl was not there yesterday. She did great though (although she still has to really learn how to play... everyone does really! )
Can you see Mykelle?
No?
BECAUSE IT WAS DARK, FREEZING, & RAINING!
Seth and I were taking turns going to and from the car, because Trey and Swayzee were way too cold out there.
Not to complain, but I hate Utah weather. Although, it could be worse. I would just never live anywhere worse :)
She is so aware of things lately. Like even when I do her hair and she has a few tiny hairs standing up. She wants me to fix it.
She's also extremely picky about her clothes. OH MY GOODNESS it drives me nuts sometimes! She hates skirts and dresses, and leggings. (I'm hoping for at least one girly girl!) but she loves make-up, getting her nails done, and cute shoes.
She's a way fun little girl!
ONE: She really, really, wants to start hip hop and break dancing. (It is in our blood I swear!)
TWO: She declared she likes "brown boys" LOL. I was laughing so hard (not at her of course) I texted Seth and told him "Mykelle likes brown boys!". He texted back" What the hell!?"
She then said she likes the one with his ears pierced. Sigh. Oh man.. No comment on that one. Although, he was my favorite one too! (When they talked to Ellen)
When Seth got home that night, I showed him what I was talking about, and he said excitedly "They are good! Now I get it!"

2 comments:
Loved this post. Mykelle is such a beautiful little girl. You have a wonderful family. I only wish we lived closer to eachother.
Me too Haylee! We would have SOOO much fun!
Post a Comment